If you have been following my Blog for a while, you will know that I have made many versions of the Deadalus-class starship from Stargate. It was in fact my first sci-fi Lego creation. My latest version of the ship was certainly an improvement on the others, and a very different design. However, I later realised it lacked accuracy to a huge extent and even the shape was wrong. Since then I have wanted to build another version of the ship – with extreme details and accuracy. Finally I have started building it!
Here is my progress so far:
I have only built the nose of the ship in detail, though i want to add a lot more and change some pieces. Today, I hope to start work on the F-302 bays. The ship will be about 2/3 the size of the Enterprise-E.